Our Approach To Working With Clients
Workshop Interventions : Our workshop interventions are not canned or capsuled. They are contexted to the clients’s dynamics. All of them are:
- Live. We deal with real issues.
- Provoking and Inspirational.
- To build capabilities.
Diagnosis: Diagnosis are undertaken either across specific teams or organizations to identify specific hidden and deep-rooted mindsets and undercurrents which are not visible otherwise. These enable our clients to focus on their change agenda.
Live Facilitation: Our ability to bring in cross-industry perspectives and an experiential facilitation framework enable solution finding in complex challenges and issues for clients.
Mentoring: During the course of our interventions and transformation journeys, we provide hand-holding and mentoring to key leaders to enable highly successful results.
Research: Specifically, bringing insights into emerging trends for clients to enable and drive their agenda.
Our Clients Asked Us
– We have a 3x agenda but our leadership team is silo driven. How do we build collaboration to drive passion and urgency in the business?
– We want our business to grow 4x… we need new solutions to drive the market.
– We are 15 years late to enter the market… how can we differentiate?
– We have an innovation team. But they are unable to find the breakthrough ideas.
– We have tried a lot but are unable to find industry level breakthroughs.
– Revival of an old iconic brand struggling with the introduction of new designs, new technology and change in customer preferences in that category.
Collaboration / Leadership
– We have undercurrents in our leadership team.
– We are pursuing an impossible agenda to create a large social impact. However, there is low-belief in the leadership team.
– As things are changing rapidly around the world, we need to build transformational capabilities in our leaders.
Shifting Mindsets and Culture Building
– We want to institutionalize ‘New Thinking’ across our businesses.,We need to build an innovation culture,We want to increase innovation output across the organization. How do we do it?
– My team is unable to think BOLD. What can we do to shake things up?
– Conventional mindsets aiming to deliver the impossible. How do we break these mindsets?